access or use our website and mobile applications (“Applications”) and services; and/or
provide us with your personal data, regardless of the medium through which such personal data is provided.
How do we collect information?
7. What is personal data. “Personal data” is data that can be used to identify a natural person.
8. We collect personal data that is relevant to our business relationship with you. We may collect your personal data directly or indirectly through various channels, such as when:
8.1. you provide us with your personal data for whatever reasons;
8.2. you register for a user account on our Applications;
8.3. you use our Applications and services;
8.4. you contact us or interact with our employees through various communication channels, for example, through social media platforms, face-to-face meetings, telephone calls, emails, fax and letters;
8.5. you transact with us, contact us or request that we contact you;
8.6. you request to be included in an email or our mailing list;
8.7. your images are captured via CCTV cameras while you are within our premises;
8.8. your images are captured via photographs or videos taken by us or our representatives when you attend events organised by us; and/or
8.9. you submit an employment application or when you provide documents or information including your resume in connection with any employment application.
10. Voluntary provision of personal data. Your provision of personal data to us is voluntary and you may withdraw your consent for us to use your personal data at any time. However, if you choose not to provide us with the personal data we require, it may not be possible for us to contact you, or provide products or services which you need from us.
12. Accuracy and completeness of personal data. You are responsible for ensuring that all personal data that you provide to us is true, accurate and complete. You are responsible for informing us of any changes to your personal data.
13. Receiving personal data from third parties.
13.1. In certain circumstances, we may be required to obtain personal data about you from third parties, for example, when we have to conduct due diligence or know-your-client checks.
How do we use your information?
14. Generally, we collect, use or disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
14.1. provide you with products and/or services that you request for;
14.2. managing your relationship with us;
14.3. facilitating your use of our Applications;
14.4. to resolve any disputes, investigating any complaint, claim or dispute or any actual or suspected illegal or unlawful conduct;
14.5. assisting you with your enquiries, and to respond to your feedback, complaints and requests;
14.6. to notify you of our products, services, programmes and events;
14.7. to process your job application and assess your suitability for the position applied for;
14.8. for conducting appraisals;
14.9. to manage the safety and security of our premises and event premises (including but not limited to carrying out CCTV surveillance and conducting security clearances); and/or
14.10. any other reasonable purposes related to the aforesaid.
15. Business purposes. We may also use your personal data for purposes connected or relevant to our business, such as:
15.1. complying with our legal obligations and requirements;
15.2. complying with international sanctions and applicable regulation for securities and to counter money-laundering or financing of terrorism;
15.3. enforcing obligations owed to us, and contractual terms and conditions;
15.4. carrying out research, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
15.5. staff training; and/or
15.6. any other reasonable purposes related to the aforesaid.
16. Additional purposes. If you have consented, we may use your personal data, from time to time, for additional purposes such as to inform you of the latest activities, special offers and promotions offered by our strategic business partners and associates.
How do we protect your personal data?
17. We will take reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal data.
18. While reasonable precautions will be taken to ensure that the information you provide is protected against unauthorised or unintended access, we cannot be held responsible for unauthorised or unintended access that is beyond our control, such as hacking or cybercrimes.
19. Your personal data is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
How long do we retain your personal data for?
20. We will keep your personal data for so long as we need the personal data for our business and legal purposes. For your convenience we may store your credit card information longer than 30 days in order to expedite future orders, and to automate the billing process.
Third Party Disclosure
21. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal data to third parties without your consent.
22. Consent for disclosure to others. If you have consented to our disclosure of your personal data to our related entities, strategic business partners and associates, we may disclose your personal data to them. They will use your personal data only for the purposes you have consented to.
23. Disclosure to service providers. You agree that we may disclose or share your personal data with third parties such as:
23.1. service providers and data processors working on our behalf and providing services to us such as accounting, data processing or management services, website hosting, maintenance and operation services, e-mail message services, analysis services, handling of payment transactions, marketing etc; and
23.2. our consultants and professional advisors (such as accountants, lawyers, auditors).
24. We may also disclose your personal data as required or permitted by law, including to regulatory authorities, statutory bodies, public agencies or law enforcement, or to enforce our site policies or protect our or others’ rights, property or safety.
Transfer of personal data to another country
25. You fully understand and unambiguously consent that we may transfer your personal data to any country for the purposes set out above.
26. Protection of your personal data. If we transfer your personal data to another country or territory, we will ensure that the recipient of the personal data provides a standard of protection that is imposed under applicable laws. Where these countries or territories do not have personal data protection laws which are comparable to the applicable laws, we will enter into legally enforceable agreements with the recipients to ensure that they protect your personal data.
Third Party Links
27. Third Party Links. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Applications. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
28. Google. Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
30.1. helping us remember and process the items in the shopping cart;
30.2. understanding and saving the user’s preferences for future visits; and
30.3. compiling aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies it will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Name : [insert name]
Telephone : [insert number]
Email : [insert email address]
32. Fee for access. We may charge you a fee for responding to your request for access to your personal data held by us, or for information about the ways in which we have (or may have) used your personal data in the one-year period preceding your request. If a fee is to be charged, we will inform you of the amount beforehand and respond to your request after payment is received. We will endeavour to respond to your request within thirty (30) days, and if that is not possible, we will inform you of the time by which we will respond to you.
33. Effect of withdrawal of consent. In many circumstances, we need to use your personal data in order for us to provide you with products or services which you require. If you do not provide us with the required personal data, or if you withdraw your consent to our use and/or disclosure of your personal data for these purposes, it may not be possible for us to continue to serve you or provide you with the products and services that you require.